Starboard Foil Race Carbon Reflex Sandwich 2022 - 2023 100l
READY TO WIN
From 5 knots to 35 knots, the Foil Race delivers the ultimate in windsurfing racing performance. The all-new Foil 100 is exceptionally light for its size and shoots up- and downwind like no Starboard ever before.
THE FOIL RACE IN DETAIL
The extra-large cutaways, more than double the size of the regular Formula's and the extremely short nose help the board to plane and take-off in the lightest winds. Once up on the foil, the thicker tails of both models provide extra leverage and control while the short noses allow them to react instantly to every input from its rider: maximise every gust, fly consistently through lulls, fly deeper downwind and tighter upwind.
- The short noses allow them to react instantly to every input from its rider: maximise every gust & fly consistently through lulls.
- Once up on the foil, the thicker tails of both models provide extra leverage and let you fly deeper downwind and tighter upwind.
EXTRA THIN PADS
- There are less impacts to absorb when foiling. In fact, there are none. So we've designed the pads to be extra thin for added control and kept the diamond grooves for the perfect grip.
- The extra-large cutaways help the board to plane and take-off in the lightest winds.
WATER DROP SHAPE
- The side cutaways concept has been pushed to the max to allow enough speed in displacement mode to get on foil, so you can take off even before reaching planing speeds. The board is shaped like a water drop from the nose to the tail, in order to reduce the drag from the water but also to increase aerodynamic efficicency. As a result, the board is very slippery and stable in the air.
ULTRA LIGHT STRAPS
- The Foil Race range comes with a the latest generation of Drake Ultralight straps. These straps are ideal for foiling when foot pressure is lighter than regular windsurfing. The Ultralight's elongated screw slots also allow the rider to set their back strap extra-wide using hole spacings further apart.
WHERE PERFORMANCE MEETS PRICE
- The lightest and highest performance budget-friendly technology. Thanks to its full carbon bottom and a deck built from 0.6mm Australian pine wood sandwich wrapped with Military grade-glass and laminated all with Bio Resin, Starlite Carbon offers an unprecedented level of high quality in a value package with an excellent finish. Starlite Carbon technology feels exceptionally crisp with extra high impact resistance on the deck.
CARBON REFLEX SANDWICH
THE FLAGSHIP CONSTRUCTION
- The Carbon Reflex construction with its fluorescent orange colors is our lightest, most sturdy flagship construction and has some of the lowest warranty rates in the industry.
Using the lightest biaxial carbon they offer more feel, more responsiveness and more flex than conventional boards. On the water, this construction will provide you with ultimate performance.
|Model||Technologies||Volume||Length||Width||Tail Width||Thickness||Footstrap Rows||Fins||Fin Box||Recommended Fin||Recommended Foil||Fin Range||Sail Range||Weight Carbon Reflex Sandwich||Weight Carbon Sandwich|
|Foil Race 85||Carbon Sandwich||153l||215cm||85cm||73.7cm||15cm||1 + downwind back position||Not included||Foil Box||56cm||Foil Carbon iQFoil||52 - 60cm||5.0 - 9.0m2||-||9.7kg|
|Foil Race 100||Carbon Reflex Sandwich||213l||220cm||100cm||98.8cm||16.2cm||1 + downwind back position||Not included||Foil Box||68cm||Foil Carbon iQFoil||62 - 70cm||7.0 - 11m2||10.63kg||-|
|Kategorie:||Foil Foiling Only Windsurf Foil Board|
|Versandgewicht ca.:||16,00 Kg|