Starboard Windsurfer LT 2022
Re-Engineered Retro Windsurf Board
Back in the late 60's, when Jim Drake and Hoyle Schweitzer invented the original Windsurfer, windsurfing took off as a sport and within the late 70's became the World's quickest growing water activity. The Windsurfer LT emphasises the features and style that made windsurfing so popular, enabling old school freestyling, amazing glide in light wind and versatility that only a longboard can offer.
The Windsurfer LT retro windsurf board gives you the tools to be part of the future and re-live memories of the past.
Rediscover The Wonders Of Windsurfing
- The new Windsurfer is floatier, faster, more stable and a huge step forward as the 50 year gap would indicate. It will help you rediscover the wonders of windsurfing through its focus on light and shifty winds. The Windsurfer LT brings back what made the sport accessible and exciting for most people, most places on most days.
Merging Windsurfing History
- Our Starboard version sports the original windsurfer logo and showcases the Starboard, Drake and Schweitzer connection, solidifying the legendary position of our brand in the world of windsurfing.
"Be a part of the future and relive memories of the past."
A User-friendly Board For The Masses
- "The new Windsurf LT planes out much faster & easier than the old stock windsurfer. With the lighter design & increased volume, this is a very user-friendly board for the masses. With this type of board, this could be the key that is needed to give windsurfing its much-deserved comeback in light wind conditions!"
Matt Schweitzer ? the living legend who's father invented Windsurfing. Matt won his first World Championship Windsurfing title at the young age of 16 and is considered being one of the most historical and influential windsurfers all time.
Amazing Upwind Abilities
- The Windsurfer LT has a fully retractable daggerboard. The exceptional glide of the board together with the daggerboard makes it easy, stable and smooth to ride everywhere you want.
One Design Or Flat Deck
- The Windsurfer LT is available in two versions. The One Design version comes with a wider, faster racing daggerboard that protrudes above the deck. The Flat Deck version comes with a narrower daggerboard that keeps the deck flat and clutter-free.
Soft EVA Deck
- The deck is covered with a soft EVA pad that increases comfort and grip.
Plug And Ride - Tool-less Power Box
- With the tool-less system you don't need any tools to set up your board.
A Board For Progression
- Learning on the Windsurfer was a dream a come true. The board is a breeze to stand on and easily maneuvered where ever I wanted it to go.
Beginner rider, on the new Windsurfer LT.
CARBON REFLEX SANDWICH
THE FLAGSHIP CONSTRUCTION
- Prioritising performance, direct response and efficiency at all times, Ignites are available exclusively in Carbon Reflex construction. With its fluorescent orange colors, our lightest, flagship construction has some of the lowest warranty rates in the industry. Using the lightest biaxial carbon they offer more immediate feel, more responsiveness and controlled flex than conventional boards. On the water, this construction will provide you with ultimate performance. It delivers the most direct feedback from the water surface and allows for quicker and more precise movements. With the Carbon Reflex Ignites you'll plane earlier, maintain and recover more speed through moves and wind holes. The Carbon Reflex is limited in stock, built to order with a four month delivery lead time.
|Model||Volume||Length||Width||Tail Width||Thickness||Fin Box||Daggerboard||Sail Range||Weight|
|Windsurfer LT Flat Deck||227l||365.6cm||73.9cm||47.3cm||13.3cm||Power Box||Narrow||4.0 - 5.7m2||15kg|
|Windsurfer LT One Design||227l||365.6cm||73.9cm||47.3cm||13.3cm||Power Box||Race||4.0 - 5.7m2||15kg|