Starboard Inflatable SUP Generation DSC 2023 12'6"x30"x6"
A new generation of the inflatable SUP has arrived
Our most popular inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling.
12'6" x 30"
Introducing the revolutionary design into an inflatable concept. You don't need to wait any longer for an inflatable board that is the best of 3 worlds: Surfing, touring and racing.
According to SUPBoarder Magazine, every paddler should own a board like the Generation and now you can pack it in a rucksack and take it everywhere.
If you want to go exploring, this board will provide you with the stability of a touring board and is equipped with bungee tiedowns to pack all your gear.
The high nose and tail rocker, combined with the narrow nose and tail shape will allow you to go surfing in medium sized waves.
Its long and parallel outline give you the extra glide you want for racing.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
12'6" x 30" Generation is inspired by our award winning Generation composite model.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn't drag in the water.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
PARABOLIC RAIL REINFORCEMENT
Significantly increases the stiffness of the board.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
NEW DROP FIN BOX
- The outline improves the hydrodynamic efficiency of the box and reduce its drag by 50%.
- New smart reinforcements reduce the weight by 10%.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
FIN SET UP
Thruster set up include 1 centre fin and 2 side fins. Thruster are more predictable and controlled in manoeuvres.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
|Model||Rider Weight||Length||Width||Thickness||Tail Width||Volume||Fin Set Up||Fins||Weight|
|Deluxe Single Chamber:|
|12'6" x 30" GENERATION||Up to 95 kg||12'6" / 381.0 cm||30" / 76.2 cm||6" / 15cm||16.9" / 43.0 cm||341 l||Center: 8" / Side: 4.5" Balsa Core||9"||10.9kg|