Starboard Inflatable SUP The Wall 2022
ULTRA STIFF, ULTRA STABLE & SUPER COMFORTABLE
This inflatable paddle board follows the concept of our composite race boards, where the standing area is recessed and therefore closer to the water surface. By standing closer to the water level, this iSUP feels more stable, especially in windy conditions thereby allowing you to save energy and be comfortable on a narrower & faster inflatable board.
EXPERIENCE A RECESSED DECK INFLATABLE BOARD!
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
2" STIFFENING SIDE WALLAdded 2" side walls on top of the 4.75" board increase the stiffness and rigidity of the board. It also provides secondary stability and extra volume for more buoyancy.
4.75" BACK RAILSAllow for easier and more comfortable step back turning, since it is easier to sink the tail.
RECESSED STANDING AREALowers the paddlers centre of gravity for increased stability and control.
RECESSED STORAGE COMPARTMENT
WITH BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gear.
- Recessing the compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to store gear.
RAIL STEERINGThe added side walls give extra comfort and control when rail steering, so it is easier to turn the board around without the need to step back to the tail.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGYCreates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
NEW FLAT CARRY HANDLEIs made discrete for extra comfort, yet still easy to carry. And it can be comfortably stepped on.
CENTER STRINGERIncreases the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board at the standing area, right where it's needed.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
DELUXE DOUBLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- 2" side walls to generate secondary stability, and stiffness, creating a 6.7" board.
12'6" x 28"
Length: 12'6" / 381 cm
Width: 28" / 71.1 cm
The 12'6" Wall is your most maneuverable boards in the range. The thin tail allows you to perform turns easier and faster. Because its outline is based on racing boards, you will be able to paddle fast without losing stability, thanks to the 2" double layer. Suited for riders up to 90kg.
14'0" x 28"
Length: 14'0" / 426.7 cm
Width: 28" / 71.1 cm
The longest and narrowest version of the Wall is your choice if you are looking for fast cruising. Suitable for riders up to 100 kg or if you are carrying only small luggage. Quite maneuverable for you thanks to the thin rails, it also enables you to do rail steering thanks to the added secondary stability of the 2" second layer.
14'0" x 30"
Length: 14'0" / 426.7 cm
Width: 30" / 76.2 cm
Designed for your long expeditions with loads of gear, or if you are a rider under 115 kg, at 30" this boards is heavy duty. The secondary stability of the second layer combined with the bungee tie downs will keep your luggage safe, while you enjoy the benefits of a recessed standing area.
|Model||Rider Weight||Length||Width||Thickness||Tail Width||Volume||Fin Set Up||Fins||Weight|
|12'6"x28" The Wall||50-90kg||12'6" / 381cm||28" / 71.1cm||4.75" + 2" / 12cm + 5cm||17.4" / 44.2cm||269l||Single||Dol-fin 22||11.5kg|
|14'0"x28" The Wall||55-110kg||14'0" / 426.7cm||28" / 71.1cm||4.75" + 2" / 12cm + 5cm||17.6" / 44.7cm||302l||Single||Dol-fin 22||12.5kg|
|14'0"x30" The Wall||60-115kg||14'0" / 426.7cm||30" / 76.2cm||4.75" + 2" / 12cm + 5cm||16.7" / 42.4cm||324l||Single||Dol-fin 22||TBC|