Starboard Inflatable SUP Surf DDC 2023
Surfing on air
We just pumped up the action with our inflatable surf paddle boards. We've introduced Woven Fusion Technology and Double Chamber Construction, maximizing stiffness and getting that hardboard feel.
Based on our classic surf composite outline, the narrow nose does not get caught through turns, the wide standing area gives stability and pulled in tail makes for reactive turning.
The new 8'7" x 32" is based on the composite Wedge board of the same size
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
Double chamber construction increases overall stiffness helping to generate more power and response in turns. The chamber is positioned in front of the centre to control the shape and keep the nose from flexing.
CURVED ROCKER LINE
- Large nose rocker limits the nose diving and catching during turns.
- Tail kick helps to lift the nose during turns and change direction with ease.
provide better control and maneuverability.
(The Surf is built in 4.75" and the Wedge is 4.0" thickness)
DIAMOND GROOVED EVA PAD
Diamond grooved deck pad provides comfortable grip and control. Tail kick pad with raised kicker to push through turns.
FINS SET UP
Fins are positioned close to the rail for the quickest response and control when turning. Thruster set up include 1 centre fin and 2 side fins. Thruster are more predictable and controlled in manoeuvres.
RE-COVER BAG LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
PARABOLIC RAIL REINFORCEMENT
- significantly increases the stiffness of the board.
PUMP INCLUDED FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
DELUXE Double Chamber CONSTRUCTION
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
NEW 8'7" x 32" WEDGE
Length: 8'7" / 262 cm
Width: 27" / 81 cm
The new 8'7" x32" is based on the composite Wedge board of the same size. Its width provides all the stability necessary and the shorter length make the board more maneuverable.
NEW 14'0" x 25.5"
Length: 9'5" x 32" SURF / 287 cm
Width: 32" / 81 cm
This is your board if you want to go surfing and don't want to struggle with airline's baggage policies. Based on the composite outline, the narrow nose does not get caught through your turns. The wide standing area gives you the stability and the pulled in tail makes for reactive turning on your command.
|Model||Rider Weight||Length||Width||Thickness||Tail Width||Volume||Fin Set Up||Fins||Weight|
|Deluxe Double Chamber:|
|9'5" x 32" Surf||40-105 kg||9'5" / 287 cm||32" / 81.3 cm||4.75" / 12cm||17.8" / 45.2 cm||218 l||Center: 8"||Side: 4.5" Arma Core||9.6 kg|
|8'7" x 32" Wedge||40-95 kg||8'7" / 262 cm||32" / 81.3 cm||4" / 10cm||18.3" / 46.5 cm||167 l||Center: 6.75"||Side: 4.5" Arma Core||8.9 kg|