Starboard Inflatable SUP River Deluxe SC 2023
THE PADDLE BOARD FOR PERFORMANCE WHITEWATER SUP
We've built a paddle board that's ready to take on the rivers and rapids. Enough tail kick to turn easy and plenty of nose kick to handle steep drops.
When you go down the stream, you may hit some rocks and smash some boulders, so we have your board protected with Double Skin Technology layer and an extra-sturdy, low-profile fixed middle fin, that will be happy to take some punishment.
WHEN THE WHITE-WATER CALLS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO PICK UP?
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
WIDE AND SQUARE NOSE
- Improves stability to handle bigger drops and helps the board pop back up from nose diving.
CURVED ROCKER LINE
- Raised nose rocker limits the nose diving and catching during turns. Tail kick helps to lift the nose during turns and change direction with ease.
TRACK & SLIDE CENTER FIN
AND GLUE ON 2.6" SIDE FINS
- The new Track&Slide center fin for river boards has a lower angle of attack and a longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride over the rocks.
- Its thick profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its long profile it is easier to track the board down the stream whilst still being maneuverable.
- The built up EVA sidewalls allow riders to use the slightly elevated rails to wedge their feet for additional support in tough conditions. They are now longer to provide that extra stability necessary under tough conditions.
MULTIPLE CARRY HANDLES
- Multiple reinforced carry handles on all corners of the board for easy climbing back onto the board.
DIAMOND GROOVED EVA PAD
- Diamond grooved deck pad provides comfortable grip, control and increases traction with less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- For storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
- Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
- With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI. Comes with the Tiki Gauge to know your inflatable board's pressure.
DELUXE DOUBLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION
BUILT FOR A ROCKY RIDE
- We have taken the stiffest uni-directional dropstitch and reinforced it with a complete second layer of laminated fabrics.
- In this way we have achieved the best combination of light and stiff dropstitch with the extra scratch and rip resistance of the added second layer, both on the deck and the bottom of the board.
- In addition, the rails sport the full 2000 D outer reinforcement.
- This construction is available on 11'0" x 34" and 9'6" x 36"
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- Available on 10'11" x 31"
9'6" x 36"
Length: 9'6" / 289.6 cm
Width: 36" / 91.4 cm
Short, compact and stable, the 9'6" is designed to let you maneuver the most technical river runs. It accommodates up to 105kg, so you can wear all your protective gear and paddle safely. It will also take firsttimers from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids up to advanced white-water performance. The wide and square shaped nose increases stability so you can handle bigger drops and more extreme river runs. The tail is marginally wide to give you more stability when stepping back to turn. The high nose rocker stops the nose from diving and helps you drop safely into steeper runs.
10'11" x 31"
Length: 10'11" / 332.7 cm
Width: 31" / 78.7 cm
Your ultimate river racer board is available in the Deluxe woven fusion dropstitch. This reduces its weight by up to 3 kg, making it faster than ever.Designed for riders up to 95kg, the narrower width gives you an ultra-fast board to win on the white water. The 31" width of the 10'11" reduces the surface area and drag, increasing your overall glide and top speed. The wide tail is stable for you to step back and maneuver, while the pulled in nose is all about efficiencand speed. All River boards have 6mm deep grooved kick pads to provide you with maximum grips even when wearing boots.
11'0" x 34"
Length: 11'0" / 335.3 cm
Width: 34" / 86.4 cm
Suited for riders up to 115 kg, this board has enough width and length to give you speed and stability for river racing. The wide nose, inspired from the Hyper Nut, boosts your stability and helps you pop the board back up when submerging the nose in steep drops. Same as the 9'6", this board is available in your preferred double layer bombproof construction.
|Model||Rider Weight||Length||Width||Thickness||Tail Width||Volume||Fin Set Up||Fins||Weight|
|Deluxe Double Layer|
|9'6"x36" River||55-105kg||9'6" / 289.6cm||36" / 91.4cm||6" / 15cm||24" / 61cm||334l||Thruster||Center: Track & Slide fin
Side: 2.6" glue on
|11'0"x34" River||60-115kg||11'0" / 335.3cm||34" / 86.4cm||6" / 15cm||21.8" / 55.4cm||356l||Thruster||Center: Track & Slide fin
Side: 2.6" glue on
|10'11"x31" River||50-95kg||10'11" / 332.7cm||31" / 78.7cm||6" / 15cm||20" / 50.8cm||323l||Thruster||Center: Track & Slide fin
Side: 2.6" glue on