Starboard Inflatable SUP All Star Airline 2020
It's all about combining our technologies to offer an inflatable paddle board with the feel and speed of a hard board. Starting with our super stiff and extra light woven fusion technology, then adding a free-flowing aramid cable locking the board in shape when inflated. Introducing a standing tray to be able to use the side parts of the rails, keeping full balance when paddling hard. The release edge, nose cone, streamlined hull shape and race handles are included for your flying start. All commercial airlines welcome a Starboard Airline in their luggage program, welcome on board!
- TENSION ADJUSTER Cable tension adjustment point.
- NOSE CONE Guides the cable at the bow's center line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
- TWIN PVC STRINGERS Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
- RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
- FOLD HERE MARKERS ON THE BOARD To indicate the perfect folding position to put a board into board bag easily.
- FCS INSERT Two inserts to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- EVA STANDING TRAY Helps to hold a wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
The Allstar boards have to be folded and not rolled up.
STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
bauweisen im überblick:
Deluxe Single Chamber
- Woven Technology
- Welded Technology
- Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board, together with the 3K compression bands.
- EXTRA STRONG FIN BOX
- Re-Cover Bag
- Tiki Pump: -Improved efficiency, romovable foot base and the base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets..
- Leash inclusive
|12'6" X 27" X 6"||381 x 69 x 15.2 cm||The 27" width has a slightly wider nose for extra pop in choppy water and wider tail for greater control and stability when buoy turning.
Twin stringers on the deck combined with the Airline technology creates the fastest and smoothest glide ever.
|14'0" X 24" X 6"||427 x 61 x 15.2 cm||14'0" x 24" ALL STAR is extra fast from the narrow outline, insanely lightweight and now incredibly responsive due to the Airline technology.
The 24" is a real companion for any serious racer. The narrow width is designed for lighter and higher skilled riders
that want the fastest speed from the reduced wet area.
|14'0" X 26" X 6"||427 x 66 x 15.2 cm||14'0" x 26" ALL STAR is a popular size for many riders that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet is fast and glide to cover distances quickly. With the extra responsiveness from the Airline system coupled with the lightweight woven technology, this board will make you question a hard board.|
|14'0" X 28" X 6"||427 x 71 x 15.2 cm||This board has the widest outline which provides added stability so the rider can reserve energy from balancing
and instead use it to maximize the paddle power. The wider outline gives extra control in choppy conditions,
while the flat rocker maximizes glide for the fastest speed on flats.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|