Starboard Hyper Nut 8'0''x31.5'' Foil Blue Carbon 2020
The HYPER NUT FOIL is the lightest option for those only want to SUP Surf and SUP Foil. The foil box is further forwards to generate more lift for downwind foiling and pump foiling. Foil only does not include foot strap inserts. Available in Blue carbon and Starlite constructions.
The HYPER NUT 4IN1 is heavier by approximately 300g than the Hyper Nut Foil as it has more foot strap inserts and the mast track box. The Foil box on the 4in1 is positioned further back by on average 6.5 cm to accommodate both Wind Foiling and SUP Foiling. Available in only Starlite construction.
- WIDE NOSE AND TAIL Makes it a stable shape to get up and riding early.
- THE INVERTED NUT RAILS For insane acceleration and tight turning.
- CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- THE SHORT LENGTH Provides precise trim control allowing you to stand in one position to pump the board for speed.
- 2 FOIL OPTION IN 1 Features both sliding Mast Plate foil mount and the Deep Tuttle mount to accomodate universal foils.
- 2 FOOT STRAP SET UP 1. Wind Foiling - Outside strap inserts for a comfortable flight.
The plate mount uses our lightest weight Starboard 10" US Box, with flexibility to adjust the foil forwards and back to suit riding preference.
A foil box cover is supplied so you can surf the Hyper Nut normally without the foil without drag.
2. Wavesailing - All inside wave riding position to maximize front foot pressure wave sailing
*Foot strap inserts only available on the 4in1 models
- 4 IN 1 OPTION SUP Surf - SUP Foil - Wind Surf - Wind Foil
- 2 IN 1 OPTION SUP Surf - SUP Foil
- Ultra lightweight Biax Carbon is laminated over the entire deck and rails for the best strength and flex.
- High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
- High-density PET foam wraps the full deck and rails, minimising resin uptake and increasing overall hull strength.
- High-grade lightweight S-Glass wraps the full bottom.
- Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
- 3 x Glass T-stringers from the mid point forwards significantly increases strength against total breakage.
- A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
Blue Carbon: LIGHTEST WEIGHT, BEST RESPONSE, STRONG BUILD
Starlite: PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS
|MODEL||SIZE||VOLUME||FIN SETUP||FIN||WEIGHT STARLITE 4in1||WEIGHT BLUE CARBON||WEIGHT STARLITE|
|8'0" X 31.5" Hyper Nut 4in1||243.8 x 10.4 x 80 cm||133 l||Quad / Foil||4.7" / 4.5"||9.8 kg||8.63 kg||9.6 kg|
|7'4" X 30" Hyper Nut 4in1||223.5 x 9.6 x 76.2 cm||106 l||Quad / Foil||4.7" / 4.5"||9 kg||8 kg||8.6 kg|