Starboard Go Duet Starlite 2022 122l
One For All
The iconic GO boards kickstarted the modern windsurfing era by introducing the widestyle concept. 22 years later, the GO boards continue to help thousands of progressing and advanced windsurfers through their first steps and their first carve jibes. Today's GO boards feature the most advanced shapes, new sizes and an all-new Starlite construction. Let's GO.
THE GO IN DETAIL
GO 122,133, and 144 share the same amazing shape as our previous Carve lineup, while the iSonic's World title-winning Gravity Control System contributes to the all-around performance in the 2022 GO. Lowering the centre of gravity feels more locked in, stable and ready to accelerate with every gust. A more vertical rig position encourages better control, improves jibing performance by providing more rail pressure and ensures more grip, power and control while carving. The optional Drake Shallow centre fin helps you stay upwind and track in a straight line; great for intermediate conditions and progressing riders.
THE GO WINDSURFER IN DETAIL
The GO Windsurfer 165, 175 and 195 are our recommendations as a windsurfer's first board with more glide in non-planing conditions. Instead of a centre fin box, the GO Windsurfer features a fully retractable daggerboard that makes it easier to stay upwind and learn to windsurf, while being more versatile from light to windy and planing conditions.
Equipped with carry handles and a full EVA Deck it is the ideal entry-level and progressive board for everyone.
FROM BEGINNER TO HERO
- The compact freeride shape for kids and adults to share. As a kid's board, the compact outline makes it easy to manoeuvre and handle. The centre fin on the GO 122, 133, 144 and 155 and the retractable daggerboard on the GO Windsurfer 165, 175, 195 helps stay upwind and track in a straight line. For adults, remove the centre fin or retract the daggerboard, adjust the straps to their performance positions and unlock the maximum performance mode of the board.
The GO 122, 133, 144 & 155 feature a centre fin (available separately) that helps you keep upwind and provides extra stability as you learn to windsurf. Remove the centre fin, fit the plugin, and have a full performance freeride board. Our recommended fin is the Drake Shallow 41.
The GO Windsurfer 165, 175 & 195 use our Clipperbox daggerboard system that clicks in and out and can be removed without tools by positioning the daggerboard at 45 degrees and pulling up. The water-sealing rubber lips are ultra-durable and can also be replaced without tools. Learning to windsurf with a daggerboard or centre fin makes it easier to stay upwind while providing additional roll stability.
The GO 122, 133, 144, 155: A 15 cm extended flat section in the rockerline. This gives a longer, more efficient planing surface that helps get you planing, keep planing and accelerate more with every gust.
The GO Windsurfer 165, 175, 195: Using a highly efficient and low rockerline, with an even volume distribution, allows the GO Windsurfer to glide smoothly and fast in light winds, with lots of longitudinal traction. It also lets the board accelerate onto the plane smoothly.
- GO 122, 133, 144, 155: Lower center of gravity and drive. More grip. More Power. More Control. More Fun.
The GO Windsurfer 165, 175 & 195 feature a nose carry handle, making them easy to carry for kids.
They also feature a center carry handle for easy carrying under arm by an adult.
- The deck has a large soft EVA finish, comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows. You get the grip without cuts or rashes. The EVA deck is raised above the edges of the board to allow the water to flow freely around the board and jibe smoothly without drag.
- The Drake footstraps are made with FSC-certified, sustainably-sourced and plant-based Yulex foam. With 85% natural rubber content, CO² emitted during the manufacturing process is reduced by 80%. The remaining 15% of synthetic neoprene is kept to improve UV resistance.
SUP WINDSRUFING SAILS
- The Starboard SUP Windsurfing sails are a great addition to any beginner or progression board. It is light, powerful and an excellent choice for entry level windsurfers because of its versatility and durability.
Crisp and Sharp
- The GO 2022 are available exclusively in the new Starlite construction, a significant step up from the standard construction typically used in this price category: lighter weight, stiffer, tougher against impacts and with a crisper, more high-performance feel on the water. It uses a combination of 0.6mm Australian pine wood and glass fibres to combine premium technology with a quality finish in a value package.
GO 122, 133, 144, 155
The secret to a whole new level of freeride performance: a 15 cm extended flat section in the rockerline. This gives a longer, more efficient planing surface that helps get you planing, keep planing and accelerate more with every gust.
They feature a centre fin (available separately) that helps you keep upwind and provides extra stability as you learn to windsurf. Remove the centre fin, fit the plug in and you have a full performance freeride board.
GO Windsurfer 165, 175, 195
A highly efficient and low rockerline and an even volume distribution allows the GO Windsurfer to glide smoothly and fast in light winds, with lots of longitudinal traction. It also lets the board accelerate onto the plane smoothly and more easily than before.
The GO Windsurfer 165, 175 and 195 use our Clipperbox daggerboard system that clicks in and out and can be removed without tools. Position the daggerboard at 45 degrees and pull up to release. The water-sealing rubber lips are ultra-durable and can also be replaced without tools. Learning to windsurf with a daggerboard or centre fin makes it easier to stay upwind while providing additional roll stability.
|Model||Technologies||Volume||Length||Width||Tail Width||Thickness||Bottom Shape (Tail to Nose)||Footstrap Rows||Rear Fins||Center Fin (not included)||Fin Box||Center Fin Box||Rear Fin Range||Sail Range||Weight|
|Go Duet 122||Starlite||122l||227cm||80cm||52cm||11.2cm||Flat V to Double Concave||2||Drake Freeride Power 42||Drake Shallow 41||Tuttle Box||Tuttle Box||36 - 44cm||5.0 - 8.0m2||10.11kg|
|Go 133||Starlite||133l||238cm||80cm||51.9cm||12cm||Flat V to Double Concave||3||Drake Freeride Power 44||Drake Shallow 41||Tuttle Box||Tuttle Box||40 - 48cm||5.0 - 9.0m2||10.53kg|
|Go 144||Starlite||144l||237cm||83.5cm||54.4cm||12.7cm||Flat V to Double Concave||3||Drake Freeride Power 46||Drake Shallow 41||Tuttle Box||Tuttle Box||42 - 50cm||6.0 - 9.5m2||11kg|
|Go 155||Starlite||155l||237cm||87cm||57.4cm||12.7cm||Flat V to Double Concave||3||Drake Freeride Power 48||Drake Shallow 41||Tuttle Box||Tuttle Box||44 - 52cm||6.5 - 10m2||11.2kg|
|Go Windsurfer 165||Starlite||165l||263cm||80cm||52cm||11.2cm||Flat V||2||Drake Freeride Power 48||ClipperBox Daggerboard||Tuttle Box||Clipper||42 - 50cm||4.0 - 9.0m2||13.03kg|
|Go Windsurfer 175||Starlite||175l||268cm||83cm||54.1cm||14.8cm||Flat V||3||Drake Freeride Power 50||ClipperBox Daggerboard||Tuttle Box||Clipper Box||48 - 54cm||4.5 - 9.5m2||13.4kg|
|Go Windsurfer 195||Starlite||195l||271cm||87.5cm||56.7cm||14.6cm||Flat V||3||Drake Freeride Power 50||ClipperBox Daggerboard||Tuttle Box||Clipper Box||50 - 56cm||5.0 - 10m2||14.12kg|