Starboard Air Foil Inflatable 2022
The new Air Foil is Starboard's latest innovative product. This award-winning inflatable wing foil board combines ultimate performance with maximum convenience.
The Air Foil wingboard features a new patent-pending top plate technology on the standing area, designed by Starboard: The foil mast is mounted directly to the solid standing area on the deck to offer wing riders direct feedback from the foil and instant response. This all translates into more control and a better flight sensation.
A WINGFOIL BOARD THAT IS EASY TO TRANSPORT
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
PATENT PENDING PLATE TECHNOLOGY
- Distance between the feet and the foil is less than 1.5 cm.
- Direct response, more control and better flight sensation.
- No more wobbly sensations in the interaction between the rider and the foil.
BOARD WITH PLATE LAYER
- The system is compatible with top plate foils. The foil position can be trimmed within 5cm.
- The plate is tapered and covered in EVA for more comfort underfoot.
- Unparalleled stiffness thanks to the extrusion.
- All Air Foil boards come equipped with 3 extra large footstraps.
- Because there is 18cm distance between the inserts, it allows you to have a wider footstrap span for better trim and control while foiling since you can micro-adjust your feet?s position.
- 4 different positions for the footstraps in the front and 5 different positions for the strap in the back are available.
- Equipped with stainless steel helicoils for the footstraps.
THE EPP PLUG
- Closes the hole where the foil sits to improve the water flow below the board.
- For better planing before taking off.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- 2 nozzles, you will be able to use it both for your Air Foil board and your FreeWing.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.
- Comes with roller wheels for easy transportation
- Hiking straps for comfortable carrying
- 6'5" and 7'0" come with the L bag. Smaller sizes come with the S bag.
- Height = 3'5" | Width = 2'6" / 2'9" (S/L) | Thickness = 8"
ONE BAG TO FIT THEM ALL
- Specially designed for the Air Foil board.
- Comes with extra pockets for Hydro Foil gear.
- Enough space to fit an Air Foil board, a hydro foil set, a pump and a FreeWing comfortably.
FREE COIL LEASH
- The leash will not get into your way when foiling but is long enough to give you distance when falling.
- Please always wear a leash
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE AIR FOILTutorial PDF
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
5'8" x 28" / 122L
Length: 5'8" / 172.7 cm
Width: 28" / 71.1 cm
For riders that want a maneuverable board that also feels stable before flight, the 5'8" is the board of choice. The length gives enough planing to comfortably take off, yet is still small and therefore easily maneuvered while in motion. The 122 Liter volume provides enough flotation to comfortable start standing on the board.
6'5" x 29.5" / 146L
Length: 6'5" / 195.6 cm
Width: 29.5" / 74.9 cm
This board is the perfect balance of stability and maneuverability. Ideal for riders up to 120kg. This board does not require high skills to be used, but it provides an excellent experience for beginners and advanced riders.
7'0" x 31" / 169L
Length: 7'0" / 213.4 cm
Width: 31" / 78.7 cm
This board is ideal for beginners wanting to learn how to wingfoil. The length and width guarantee enough volume for stability and control before take off. At 7 feet, this board has a great glide that enables an easy pop off.
|Model||Rider Weight||Length||Width||Thickness||Tail Width||Volume||Foil Set Up||Weight|
|5'8" x 28"||Up to 110kg||5'8" / 172.7cm||28" / 71.1cm||4'75" / 12cm||22" / 55.8cm||122l||Top Plate Foil||8.9kg|
|6'5" x 29.5"||Up to 120kg||6'5" / 195.6cm||29.5" / 74.9cm||4'75" / 12cm||22.3" / 56.6cm||146l||Top Plate Foil||9.7kg|
|7'0" x 31"||Up to 140kg||7'0" / 213.4cm||31" / 78.7cm||4'75" / 12cm||21.8" / 55.4cm||169l||Top Plate Foil||10.2kg|