SlingShot SlingWing V.2 Green
WHO IS THE SLINGWING V2 FOR?
Do you want the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to no sailing or kiting experience? No problem! You will get the hang of winging right out of the gate. The SlingWing's unique appeal comes from how simple it is to use and the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle and off you go. To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your back hand and the wing drifts with you like a paper airplane.
MORE ABOUT THE SLINGWING V2
Wingsurfing has exploded as a discipline over the last year and Slingshot has been taking notes. The all new SlingWing V2 has an ultra-light weight construction; half the weight of the V1 original. A light-weight build provides for effortless wrist control and oscillation cancellation while luffing the wing and leaving the power behind you. Beginners will benefit from reduced arm fatigue in light air conditions, while advanced riders will find it dramatically easier to get the wing flying for deep water starts on tiny boards.
Other features include 5 soft, comfortable handles which help you get just the right angle for that perfect, endless ride. A Cambered Dihedral shape gives you stability and lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control. Lastly, the SlingWing V2 is made of extra tough D4 canopy material that is matched with double leading-edge bladder seams allowing for higher PSI inflation and more added tension across the wing. That means NO FLAPPING.
The attention to detail extends past the wing itself. At Slingshot we understand how fun it is to take the SlingWing into the waves, and that getting rinsed is part of the game.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE SLINGWING V2
- LEADING EDGE HANDLE Control the wing with one hand while luffing and riding swell, the soft material under the handle ensures your knuckles won't scuff.
- WRIST LEASH ATTACHMENT PIGTAIL Attach your leash with the pull through method or with a quick Larks Head Knot.
- 4X4 CANOPY TECH Light and stiff with proven rip stop capability.
- Y-HANDLE WING TENSIONERS Provides increased upwind angles and more powered jumping, while also functioning to keep the wingtips pulled in and the wing full of power under intense wind pressure.
- TRANSFER HANDLE It's Cross-Strut configuration makes use of the simple ergonomic orientation for smooth transfers between luffing and powered riding.
- HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT PIGTAILS Quick connect / disconnect of your harness line.
Wing, SlingWing back pack, Safety leash, Quick Start Guide, Bladder patch kit, Free sign up at Foil-Academy.com
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|