RRD WH Universal Alu Set Y25
FREERIDE FOIL TO START AND QUICKLY IMPROVE
100 CM LONG FUSELAGE FOR SUPERIOR STABILITY
CONVERTIBLE INTO A MULTISPORT FOIL. ONE FOIL SET TO DO IT ALL!
Learn how to foil and jibe in 2 days! Spectacular lift starting at 8 knots of board speed on the water. You can go all the way up to 18 knots of top speed with pleasure, comfort and exhilarating fun. Is the most versatile hydrofoil in the range. A front wing of 1500 sqcms/82 cms wingspan allows this foil to be converted into a Kite/SUP-Surf foil with the purchase of a shorter fuselage (from 100 to 76 cms).
- Universal hybrid carbon front wing with thicker profile.
- Universal hybrid carbon rear wing with negative dihedral (anhedral) design to keep foiling with ease when jibing. It also helps pumping the board with your feet.
- Wider and stiffer Universal ALU mast with extra internal wall thickness and reduced outside profile, the top combination for speed potential and superior control. The most evolved ALU mast in the market today.
- Plastic connector at the bottom of the mast allows to fit it to any fuselages from kite to surf foils, and by separating aluminum parts contact it avoids oxidation and corrosion typical when aluminum touches aluminum. Longer lifetime.
- WHU alu fuselage with extra wide head area to carry and support super wide wings (up to 120 cms wingspan and 3000 sqcms).
- Stainless steel (aisi 316) helicoil threads on mast and fuselage for the longest durability and easier to unscrew.
- Removable universal plate allows to change to any mast length for perfect trim and skills. It makes your packing more compact (no plate mounted sideways inside your bag) and allows to convert your connection into any board attachment system (4 way screws, tuttle and powerbox). Tuttle head comes standard on this set.
- REMOVABLE TUTTLE HEAD
- REMOVABLE UNIVERSAL PLATE
- UNIVERSAL MAST 85 CMS
- WH ALU FUSELAGE 100 CMS
- UNIVERSAL FRONT WING 82/1582 Y25
- UNIVERSAL REAR WING 52/373 Y25.
- UNIVERSAL MAST 75 CMS
- KH ALU FUSELAGE 76 CMS
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL PARTS:
1. FRONT AND REAR WINGS LAYUP
- Hi density heat stabilized 2phase / expansion core.
Hi pressure / temperature composite technology of construction.
Best strength/durability / lightweight available today.
Connection areas between wings and fuselage built in solid carbon fibers.
- Hi quality extruded aluminum profile with maximum internal wall thickness.
Wide chord profile and reduced outside overall thickness (stiffness, control and maximum speed potential).
Most evolved mast profile in the market
Stainless steel (aisi 316) helicoil threads (no oxidation between screws and thread)
Fits all foiling disciplines: wind, sup, surf and kite foils.
- CNC solid piece for max strength and perfect fitting with mast profile.
Strong and tight connection between mast and plate with 3 screws and high collar streamlined profile.
Allows to change masts length for perfect trim / users level.
Can be assembled with any board connection.
Extra wide connecting area on front wing to support extra large wingspan wings.
Assembled with 3 x screws, simple and easy to assemble/disassemble.
No friction of connecting parts, no wearout, no hammer needed.
- Plastic connector to avoid oxidation between mast and fuselage.
3 x screws for best connection: front screw hole with stainless steel helicoil, middle and rear screw holes on brass insert on mast. No oxidation.
3. REMOVABLE PLATE CONNECTOR / WING CONNECTION
4. MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
|MODEL||MAST||FUSELAGE||FRONT WING SPAN / cm²||BACK WING SPAN / cm²||MOUNT|
|UNIVERSAL WH ALU SET||85 cm||100 cm||82 cm / 1582 cm²||52 cm / 373 cm²||Tuttlebox|