NOVE NOVE KS MODEL
With the exception of the new graphic layout, we simply couldn't change what Kauli Seadi still considers to be the best pure wave-riding production board available in the world market today.
The 2018 KS is based on the same proven rockerline with a short length and with perfectly balanced volumes for increased manoeuvrability and stability on the wave.
Conclusion. The new KS Model is still the best choice for those who want a very radical board to travel around the world in search of the perfect wave. Performing very well in side/ side-on conditions, the board offers her best attributes in side/ side-off conditions
You will be amazed about how good your bottom turns are with insane cut backs, pushing to the limit your ability to excel in waves!
- Short length concept : All KS boards have the same lengths compared to the 2017 models. Same positioning of the footstrap inserts, fin box and mast box, making the boards super reactive in down the line sailing and allowing the rider to attack the very critical part of the wave in the ''pocket'' section.
- All size volumes simply fit the shape perfectly, with increased thickness on the back foot to stand more vertically while sailing. Rails in the nose area have the correct curvature and aggressive tuck lines to increase performance especially in round house cut backs.
- Hull : A double concave fading into a single concave toward the tail has been confirmed through detailed testing as the best compromise between easy sailing and control on the wave face.
- Construction : A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a carbon/Innegra deck layup gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- MFC KS 300 fins : We supply the KS model boards with Kauli's personal fins. They are simply magic and working exceptionally well in a variety of conditions representing the ultimate in wave riding fin design.
- High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape
- 15kg/m3 EPS core
- Full 100 kg/m3 PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom)
- Double Pvc sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength
- Carbon-Innegra/S-glass deck layup for maximum durability and strength designed with the correct flex for pure wave-riding applications
- Full 160 S-glass bottom layup - for the correct flex during hard turns and jump landings
- 6'' US rear fin Boxes + 4'' US front fin boxes
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC KS300 quad fins set
||MFC KS 13+9
||MFC KS 14+9
||MFC KS 15+9
||MFC KS 16+9