STYLE MOVE GLS
Utilising the same advanced shape as the STYLE MOVE LTD, the GLS version is manufactured with moulded technology in a wood-glass construction giving greater durability and resistance for damage, whilst also being offered at a more affordable price.
- New shape with a fast and flat tail rocker for great acceleration and top speed.
- Wide and thin body for stable floating ability at low speeds and easy planing.
- Medium to thin rails to set the Style Move Ltd into effortless jibing and intermediate level transitions/moves.
- Flipped nose rocker for easy navigation in choppy water.
- Multiple footstrap insert positions gives the possibility to setup the board in a higher performance or more intermediate performance stance.
- One shot wood/glass sandwich Technology
- 15kg./m3 EPS core
- Full glass/wood sandwich on top and bottom
- Glass reinforcements in the step areas
- S-Glass chop strand reinforcement on nose and tail
- New 99novenoveRTM tech freeride fin
|VOLUME||LENGTH||WIDTH||FIN||FIN BOXES||SAIL SIZE|
|STYLE MOVE 110 AST||110||234||74||99NOVENOVE RTM SGP 38||POWERBOX||5.5/8.0|
|STYLE MOVE 120 AST||120||234||79||99NOVENOVE RTM SGP 42||POWERBOX||6.0/9.0|
|STYLE MOVE 130 AST||130||234||84||99NOVENOVE RTM SGP 46||POWERBOX||6.5/9.5|