NOVE NOVE CHAMELEON 5X
This dedicated and complete all-around wave board range simply just won the most important international wave board test!
Thanks to its' progressive shape and multiple option fins set up the Chameleon is capable of performing in ANY condition. We just have re-defined the graphic layout and the result is another piece of art in our wave board collection.
Conclusion : The Chameleon 2018 is the perfect all-round wave board for those who want a unique single product without the stress of having to choose between multiple boards. So wherever you sail, from the Mediterranean to Hawaii, the Chameleon is the choice for you!
- The first thing that meets the eyes is the 5 slot fin box configuration that allows to set the board with Quad, Thruster or even Twin fins set up to adapt and satisfy riders in any kind of condition and wave style.
- Short length concept : As with the new KS Model, the Chameleon has a reduced length in perfect balance with the footstraps, fin boxes and mast foot bringing a wider range of optimised performance.
- Outline : The outline has a wide tail to support riders and their power combined with the footstraps being close to the tail. The result is to make the board ''pivot'' into tighter bottom turns and more aggressive cut backs.
- Rockerline : The most important mandate when designing the board. We wanted a fast rockerline for quick planing and acceleration without sacrificing manoeuvrability and we finally achieved the perfect compromise.
- Hull : A concave bottom fading into a double concave then a deep V towards the tail, we feel this is the perfect combination to have an easy but fast board with very good control in choppy wave faces.
- Construction : A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full carbon/Innegra + biax carbon 'strong deck layup' gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- Chameleon boards come with an MFC thruster set considered as the best wave all-round product on the market.
- High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape
- 15kg./m3 EPS core
- Full PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom)
- Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength
- Full carbon/innegra deck + T700 biax carbon step area layup for maximum durability and strength, especially from landing hard jumps.
- Full 160 S-glass bottom layup - for the correct flex during hard turns and hard landings
- 6'' Slot rear fin boxes + 4'' Slot front fin boxes
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC thruster fin set
||Length / Width
||Weight +/- 6%
||MFC / TF RTM - Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 15+10
||MFC / TF RTM - Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 16+10
||MFC / TF RTM - Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 17+11
||MFC / TF RTM - Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 18+11
||MFC / TF RTM - Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 19+12