World Cup Slalom
6 out of 7 won eliminations during the 2015 racing season are making the WARP 9.0LW the most successful slalom sail in PWA history. Extreme propulsion, incredibly fast, uncompromisingly designed to win. It is the ultimate World Cup racing sail. Due to NO.COMPROMISE.DESIGN the WARP F2018 generates better low-end power and acceleration. Start after start and jibe after jibe more acceleration than anything else without becoming physical. That allows you to reserve energy over the entire racecourse and to keep a clear head for tactics. Combined with the unrivaled soft camber rotation, the new WARP F2018 therefore is not just the first choice for World Cup riders but for aspiring freeriders alike.
STABILITY / V-MAX
- NO.COMPROMISE.DESIGN: Guarantees an ideal mix of maximum power and forward pull without loosing stability/wind-range or becoming super physical
- SIZESPECIFIC.DESIGN: Thanks to three different, size-dependent concepts each sail size is individually matched to the wind strength
- XPly batten pocket construction: eliminates stretch and doesn't absorb any water (dry weight = wet weight)
- 7.BATTEN.DESIGN: Makes the WARP F2018 the lightest monofilm Slalom sail on the market
- Less weight due to MINI.PROTECTOR and super light iROCKET 2.0 batten tensioner
- MODERATE.CUTAWAY.CLEW: Less blow out / hinge-effect for more power and more direct acceleration
- YPER.CAM: Again and again confirmed through magazine tests worldwide: The best rotating camber on the market
- ON.THE.COURSE - FOR.THE.COURSE: Developed and tested in real racing conditions on the course against all competitor sails convinced us that the WARP F2018 can beat anything out there!
The extremely versatile E_TYPE combines handling and rigging advantages of a NoCam sail with a very lively power delivery and top speed. This sail really wants to get going quickly and also maximizes the enjoyment of maneuvers. We've made this possible through implementing the reduced aspect ratio from the WARP and the increased profile in the upper luff panel. The new E_TYPE performs not only at peak performance but also exceptionally well during acceleration and planing. This is thanks to the additional profile in the upper luff panel and the TT.TOP with active twist.
Thanks to the CUTAWAY.CLEW this sail doesn't require an unnecessarily long boom! With the draft located well forward this facilitates rig control and contributes significantly to the unusually high draft stability of this NoCam sail. As well as the extra stiff tube battens (four in 6.2 and greater). Through the PROGRESSIVE.BATTEN.CONFIGURATION all E_TYPE sails feature a size and range-specific number of battens. Sizes 5.4 to 6.6 come with 6 battens while 7.3 and up feature 7 battens.
|Boom max (cm)||177||183||202||214||223||231||241||247|
|Luff max (cm)||405||416||426||452||484||504||516||528|