The V8 is a freerace sail that offers incredible acceleration with each gust as well as from non-planing conditions. True race sail performance combined with a narrower sleeve adding better water drainage. 7 battens and twin Integracams to achieve great handling and light feel. Extreme early planning, soft rotation, easier jibing, wide wind range, great upwind and top end control, the V8 has the extra power and drive needed to accelerate and go fast on high performance boards. The sail configuration makes it considerably lighter in maneuvers, less physical and easier to downhaul than pure race sails.
Slalom for everyone
- sleeve width combining stability and aerodynamic benefits of wide sleeve racing sails with improved handling and reduced weight.
- Twin Cam design uses cams in critical area to support deepest profile in the boom area without sacrificing rotation. The profile, supported by these 2 small cams rotates much easier than full size race cams, allows the sail to respond directly to the back hand.
- Integrated Batten Pocket construction for a fully symmetrical batten cavity.
- Deep profile in lower body section for controllable power combined with very smooth leech release and open head twist for acceleration and control in the gusts.
- Custom laminated clew for optimized strength and load distribution. It features internally laminated Kevlar stripes that distribute the loads in the Clew area.
- RDM and SDM compatible masts on these sails: 4.8 / 5.2 / 5.7 / 6.2 / 6.7.
|Size||Luff||Boom||Base||Weight/KG||Battens||Cams||Ideal Mast||Top Finishing||CODE C2 / ORANGE||CODE C3 / GREEN|