Discover your first planing, jibes and waterstarts, or ride for hours hooked in the harness lines on perfect at waters; the Ryde has been designed to offer great low-end power and stability for early planing and controlled maneuvers. Easy to rig and trim, the Ryde delivers immediate pleasure with no constrains while retains the NeilPryde performance signature feeling. No Stress / Easy Rider Low to medium wind range, not overpowered, easy to rig and trim.
- Available in two constructions: full HD construction or light weight construction using ArmourWeb only in the bottom, clew and luff area
- One mast and boom fit all sizes. (430 Mast/160 Boom)
- Dynamic Compact Clew: Helping the twist to be progressive for optimum draft control and stability.
- Medium Foot Cut for optimum balance between easy maneuvers and performance.
- Hybrid Luff Curve creating good lift while maintaining a stable profile when overpowered.
- ARDM recommended from 5.5 up to 6.5 sizes
NeilPryde sails are built tough, designed to withstand the most extreme riding conditions and the test of time. Extra muscle and twice the endurance are achieved with twin seams and ArmourWeb reinforced construction. This, together with our Forceline technology, provides the backbone of NeilPryde sail strength and unmatched durability. So go as hard as you like and then some.
Sail shaping balances the speed and power of a sail with control and handling. Shaping lower down in the sail will produce a little less power but increases manoeuverability. Shaping higher up in the sail creates more drive and low-end power.In the performance oriented sails this extra power is easy to control due to the profile stability supported by cams and tube-battens. In the manoeuvre and wave oriented sails, low shaping distribution provides uncompromised manoeuverability.
|Size||Luff||Boom||Base||Battens||Cams||Ideal Mast||Top Finishing||Code||Code(HD)|