Neilpryde Combat 2019
Neilpryde CombatCore Wave
The legendary Combat stands out as the sail of choice for any wave sailing conditions. No matter which spot, from side-offshore winds and perfect peeling waves to huge onshore white waters, the Combat will never disappoint. Designed for dynamic and aggressive sailors, the Combat delivers low end power when you need it, for as long as you want it. Light for jumping, stable for predictability, and strong for endurance. Combat is equipped to deal with whatever, whenever, and whoever.
- Wider batten layout on the lower sail area allows a softer, and forgiving handling under power up conditions.
- Tighter batten layout through the upper sail area provides greater stability.
- Flatter battens depowers the sail easily and results in a lighter feeling.
- Wide Wind Range: A large tuning range, thanks to a stable profile, allows the rider to trim the sail for all conditions.
- Versatile: Moderate and progressive luff curve for optimum maneuverability, speed and power in both onshore and side-shore conditions.
- Fuse Pocket construction for a fully symmetrical batten cavity.
- Construction: Available in both clear and HD window.
Wind Range Chart
|Size||Luff||Boom||Base||Weight/KG / Weight/KG (HD)||Battens||Cams||Ideal Mast||Top Finishing|
|3.3||346||142||6||2.71 / 2.63||4||0||340/370||Vario Top|
|3.7||359||148||20||2.83 / 2.74||4||0||340/370||Vario Top|
|4.0||368||153||28||2.92 / 2.82||4||0||340/370||Vario Top|
|4.2||375||157||6||2.99 / 2.89||4||0||370||Fixed Head|
|4.5||385||160||16||3.09 / 2.98||4||0||370||Fixed Head|
|4.7||395||164||26||3.22 / 3.08||4||0||370||Fixed Head|
|5.0||408||168||8||3.32 / 3.21||4||0||400||Fixed Head|
|5.3||420||172||20||3.44 / 3.31||4||0||400||Fixed Head|
|5.6||432||176||32/2||3.58 / 3.42||4||0||400/430||Fixed Head|