Neil Pryde Glide Wind HP 2021
Neilpryde Glide Wind HP 2021
GLIDE WIND is our friendly, easy-cruising and carving foil, also suitable for wave riding and basic freestyle moves. Ever dreamed about foiling but felt that it might be too dangerous or difficult? GLIDE WIND is the perfect tool to get you into foiling.
The lowest possible speed is required to take-off allowing first time foilers to feel safe and comfortable. This all-round foil focuses on extreme stability and early flying. It is designed with round edges on the wings for safety, and has been engineered to prevent catapults and to allow soft landings.
GLIDE WIND creates foilers!
- BASE SYSTEM New CNC reinforced base construction.
- CONSTRUCTION All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- WINDSURF FUSELAGE Perfectly blended wing to CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind saddle providing minimum drag. Volume and weight of the aluminum used in the fuselage is reduced by eliminating the forward protruding nose.
- MAST 80cm aluminum mast. Optimized structure with two CNC female base system inserts ensuring maximum strength.
- WINGS GLIDE wings are made of pre-preg carbon layup with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight ratio. This setup creates a natural tendency to roll into turns maintaining a nice balance during your ride.
- MODULAR SYSTEM GLIDE HP is a fully modular system so you can expand your foil setup by simply adding new wings. Glide HP now offers a range of front wings from 1100cc all the way to 2300cc to cater for every level and size of foiler. Glide Wind comes with a longer fuselage and 80cm mast for windsurf foiling and Glide Surf comes with a shorter, more maneuverable fuselage and a shorter, 70cm mast to be able to access shallower breaks.
Two deep titanium vertical tube connections to the mast for maximum strength, eliminating movement and offering perfect load transfer. Avoids vibration around the upper attachment area.
Choose your base system depending you your sport.
Hollow construction to reduce weight combined with x3 vertical cross-ribs for maximum stiffness. Sanded mast trailing edge to avoid planning turbulence noise. Tempered, salt water corrosion resistant 6061-T6 aluminum.
The front wing is designed with a pronounced rounded "angle of attack" and an elliptical bend shape. While flying, this thick leading edge on the front wing naturally closes the radius of your turn, tightening it. Far back,
the angled down tail wings maintain a self- stabilizing roll allowing an easy turning performance.
During this momentum, the GLIDE tail wing will always come back to a flat position, stabilizing the turn.
FOIL USAGE GUIDE:
FOIL WING SIZING:
|Versandgewicht ca.:||3,00 Kg|