Neil Pryde Flight Foil AL Wind Deep Tuttle 2020
Neilpryde Flight Foil AL Wind Deep Tuttle 2020
The Flight AL is our accessible high-performance freeride foil for real world sailors. It is less intimidating than full carbon foils and still delivers exceptional speed in a wide wind range.
Compatible with high performance freeride, and pure specialized foil boards, the FLIGHT AL not only offers great lift, stability and control, but is even faster than many other full carbon foils in the market.
- BASE SYSTEM New CNC reinforced base construction. Two deep titanium vertical tube connections to the mast for maximum strength, eliminating movement and offering perfect load transfer. Avoids vibration around the upper attachment area.
- CONSTRUCTION All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- TAIL WING ADJUSTMENT - NEUTRAL Across our foils, the tail wings are there to deliver inverted thrust to balance the main wings to ensure stability and control. The foils come with a standard neutral tail wing setting.
- TAIL WING ADJUSTMENT - DOWN TILTED A down-tilted setting ensures higher stability and more control in lighter winds, it naturally lifts the foil more and increases the low-end power. This setting is also a go-to when you are a heavier rider.
- TAIL WING ADJUSTMENT - UP TILTED An up-tilted setting will help to reduce drag and lift, by up-tilting the tail wing setting, this can also be of benefit to lighter riders or in heavier wind conditions.
- MAST 82 cm aluminum mast. Optimized structure with two CNC female base system inserts ensuring maximum strength. Hollow construction to reduce weight combined with x3 vertical cross-ribs for maximum stiffness. Sanded mast trailing edge to avoid planing turbulence noise. Tempered, salt water corrosion resistant 6061-T6 aluminum.
- FUSELAGE Perfectly blended wing to CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind saddle providing minimum drag. Volume and weight of the aluminum used in fuselage is reduced by eliminating the forward protruding nose.
- WINGS The Flight AL comes with pre-preg carbon layup wings with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight to ratio.
GLIDE SURF foil comes with top plate base system.
Front and tail wings are designed with the same profile and slim contour.
The tail wing has up-turned tips that provide additional directional stability.
|WING||SPAN CM / IN||CHORD LENGTH CM / IN||TOP AREA CM2 / IN2||BOTTOM AREA CM2 / IN2||PROJECTION AREA CM2 / IN2|
|Front Wing||72.9 / 28.7||14 / 5.5||801.4 / 124.2||811.1 / 125.7||788.2|
|Tail Wing||42.4 / 16.7||8.1 / 3.2||281 / 43.6||286.3 / 44.4||269.8 / 41.8|
|Versandgewicht ca.:||3,00 Kg|