JP Venus LE 2022
Originated from two popular sizes from our AllroundAir and CrusAir ranges, the Venus line comes in a beautiful and exciting color combination. These boards are perfect for cruising, touring, fitness and yoga. They provide all that is needed for a great time on the water. More importantly, the boards have a thickness of 5" for a lower standing position and lighter weight. The Venus products are available in LE technology for the lightest weight.
The Venus comes with 1x 9" fin, 1x Double Action Pump and 1x Light Edition Bag.
- Welded Seam Technology
- Light weight SUP
- Low standing position
- AllroundAir and CruisAir shapes
Simple Operation Inflation Valve
- Safe and fast push system to easily inflate the board.
- Have all your private things secured while paddling. Either your towel or personal belongings inside a waterproof duffel bag - everything stays where it should with these bungees.
- Resistant material and supports easy carrying in the inflated state of the board.
- Diamond grooving and fine grooving for better gripping and comfort.
- Leash D-ring - safety first! Make sure that you always wear an appropriate leash for your SUP adventures.
US COMPATIBLE FINBOXES
- Easy mounting finbox system with no need for special tools. Just put the fin inside the box, secure it with the provided screw and, jump onto your board and start paddling.
The pre-laminated double layer Light Edition construction is the ultimate in light weight. The machine-pre-laminated 2 layers of air tight PVC creates a durable shell of accurate thickness. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. We offer the LE boards in 5" and 6" thickness.
Outside rail layer glued over the first layer for added stiffness and abrasion resistance.
The first rail layer is welded to the DS fabric to ensure a long-lasting mechanical bond.
Double Layer Drop Stich
The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight, and the top PVC layer creates a laminated structure for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
Welded Seam Technology
JP-Australia developed the Welded Seam Technology to increase the durability and air tightness of our inflatable boards. The connection between the rail and the drop stitch material is hot-air welded thus creating a very strong mechanical joint that turns these two parts into one. By fusing two different layers together into one part, the welding process makes the board safer and more durable. The plasticizers in PVC migrate over time and weaken the strength of the chemical bond of the glue.
Our Triple Layer Composite and our Double Layer constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards we have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers. The fiber-reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
|MODEL||LENGTH||WIDTH||VOLUME||WEIGHT||THICKNESS||FIN||FIN BOX||WINDSURF MAST PLUG|
|LIGHT EDITION: Double Layer and Welded Seam|