JP Super Lightwind LXT 2022 165l
NO WIND FORCE
This light-wind board will blow your mind as it gets going in almost no wind, reaches top speed immediately and is comfortable, smooth and extremely easy to sail for a high performance freeride board of this size.
It planes super early and is really fast! The cut-outs and bottom shape create the light feel of a much smaller board and a lively, thrilling ride. You have to try it to believe how much fun you can have in almost no wind.
Double concaves in the bottom under the straps create maximum lift and acceleration. The long, flat waterline helps to push the board onto the plane. The efficient bottom shape provides a lively and electrifying riding sensation.
It feels compact due to its short length and is equipped with a wide nose and a parallel outline through the mid-section giving it the maximum planing surface.
The cut-outs create basically two outlines for the board. The wide outline in the deck gives you a very powerful stance, allowing you to push your board to maximum speed. The narrow outline in the bottom reduces the wetted surface area and the enormous amount of pressure produced by modern fins can release easily. Therefore, the board feels stable and forgiving even on fast downwind runs. The smooth and controlled ride encourages the rider to push for unlimited speed.
The cut-outs also create thin rails which makes it easy to rail up the board at high speeds and carve through the gybe. The cut-outs reduce the volume, width and dynamic lift of the tail which makes it easy to initiate the gybe and to keep carving steadily through the turn.
The concave deck lowers the mast base and reduces the swing weight in the nose area. It also allows the rider to hold the rig more upright, which creates more down force to keep the board nicely trimmed on all courses. The deck shape delivers great comfort as the high standing position offers good leverage, creating loads of fin pressure for instant acceleration and top end performance.
The advanced rider will prefer the outboard footstraps which are further back while the intermediate rider will enjoy the more inboard and further forward position which makes it very easy to get in and out of the straps.
JP's Foil-Tuttlebox makes it an amazing foil weapon in light winds. The volume and size not only get it up on the foil to fly super early, but the width provides the leverage to control the lift of the foil when the winds pick up and the pace increases.
Werner Gnigler's 4th generation of the Super Lightwind combines shape details from his Slalom and Super Sport development.
- Most efficient lightwind freeride board
- Starts planing in almost no wind and reaches top speed immediately
- Two cut-outs create two outlines that allow to push for maximum speed while maintaining stability and comfort
- Thin rails make railing up and gybing at high speed easy
- Foil Approved Fin Box
Approved for Foiling
- Reinforced, stronger box construction for Foil-Tuttlebox & Foil-Powerbox
Foil-Tuttlebox: big recess on the deck and big washers: The Previous Foil-Tuttlebox boards came with a big recess and washer only for the rear Tuttlebox screw. From 2021 on, all Tuttle Foil boards feature boxes with 40 mm recess (front and back hole) and a 35 mm washer for extra support and to spread the force while foiling and for better handling.
Foil-Powerbox: Now, the Freestyle PRO, Freestyle Wave LXT and Magic Ride LXT also feature JP's reinforced Foil-Powerbox! The fin screw diameter is 6 mm. Drill the Powerbox hole to 8mm so that it fits NP's Powerbox Foil screw.
Parabolic Rail Reinforcement
- For high durability: The parabolic rail reinforcements work like a stringer along the rail and are resistant to impact and paint chipping and increase the stiffness.
Multiple Footstrap Positions
- Thanks to various footstrap options you can perfectly trim the board according to your needs, e.g.: inboard plugs for easy cruising and/or plugs further out on the rail for a sportier, free ride and/or centred plugs for beginners.
- Your friends and family constantly take your board and change the size of your footstraps? No problem anymore! JP's Footstrap scale allows easy adjustment to the foot size.
|MODEL||LENGTH||WIDTH||VOLUME||WEIGHT||FIN||FIN BOX||REC. SAIL SIZE||IDEAL SAIL SIZE|
|165||235cm||91cm||165l||9.3kg||Super Lightwind 56 Carbon||Foil-Tuttlebox||>7.0||>7.5|