JP SportsAir SE 3DS 2022
FAST & STIFF
The secret of a fast board lies in the narrow outline, pointy nose, great gliding and stiffness. These principles were applied to the SportstAir to make it the fastest i-SUP available. It comes in JP's top Welded Seam Technology.
Recently the SportstAir line was totally renewed and delivers even better performance. Its shape - with an outline developed by Werner Gnigler - has a thinner nose to allow better gliding after each stroke. With this board, it is finally possible to reach high-performance and pack it into a compact bag!
- 3D Stringer
- Tail Rail Edge
- Welded Seam Technology
- Bungee rope
- Triple Layer
- Possibility to reach high-performance
- Comfort of packing it into a compact bag
Simple Operation Inflation Valve
- Safe and fast push system to easily inflate the board.
- Have all your private things secured while paddling. Either your towel or personal belongings inside a waterproof duffel bag - everything stays where it should with these bungees.
- Super resistant material and color. Supports easy carrying in the inflated state of the board.
- Diamond grooving and fine grooving for better gripping and comfort.
TAIL KICK PAD
- Find out where you are without looking down before pivot turns. Prevents foot from slipping outside of the pad area during swift turns.
- To secure your paddle if you do not need it. While for example having a break or yoga session or even jumping off the board and go for a swim.
TAIL RAIL EDGE
- It enhances the performance of the boards by allowing a quick water release.
DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
- The Double Action Pump follows all the SE 3DS, LE 3DS and LE boards.
SUPERIOR EDITION BAG
- This is the most comfortable way to transport your i-SUP. The SE bag is equiped with wheels to make the walk to the spot very smooth. It features reinforced back straps and back support for full comfort. The front area features a fin pocket.
Superior Edition 3DS
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure create an unprecedented weight/stiffness/durability ratio ever produced in an inflatable SUP. The SE 3DS boards are offered in 6" thickness, with the exception of the SurfAir 9'7"x32" (4" thick).
The outside rail layer is glued over the first layer for added stiffness and abrasion resistance.
Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch
The 2 PVC layers make sure your JP Inflatable is 100% airtight, and the Polyester 1000D fabric in between them creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
The first rail layer is welded to the DS fabric to ensure a long-lasting mechanical bond.
The 3D stringer is the most innovative solution to increase the stiffness of an inflatable board. It connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam. This has increased the stiffness of the boards up to 30%. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increased the glued overlap surface in the high high-stress standing area, increasing the safety of the boards.
Welded Seam Technology
JP-Australia developed the Welded Seam Technology to increase the durability and airtightness of our inflatable boards. The connection between the rail and the drop stitch material is hot-air welded thus creating a very strong mechanical joint that turns these two parts into one. By fusing two different layers together into one part, the welding process makes the board safer and more durable. The plasticizers in PVC migrate over time and weaken the strength of the chemical bond of the glue.
Our Triple Layer Composite and our Double Layer constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high-tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards we have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers. The fiber-reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
|MODEL||LENGTH||WIDTH||VOLUME||WEIGHT||THICKNESS||FIN||FIN BOX||WINDSURF MAST PLUG|
|SUPERIOR EDITION 3DS: Triple Layer, 3D Stringer and Welded Seam|
|12'6" x 28"||381cm||71cm||311l||10kg||15.2cm||10"||US compatible||No|
|12'6" x 30"||381cm||76cm||336l||11kg||15.2cm||10"||US compatible||No|