JP Funster Sport
SPORTY DAGGERBOARD RIDE
Combining the stability a beginner needs with enough sportiness to entertain an advanced rider. Contrary to wide body beginner boards like the Funsters, these Funster Sports feature narrower and longer hulls. As soon as you master the basics of windsurfing, they lift up to a glide in light winds instantly offering that traditional 'Funboard feeling'. They are designed for a wide range of use: Play, learn, cruise, glide and have fun in a huge variety of conditions. Once planing they feel fast, agile and alive.
- Retractable daggerboard for stability and easy upwind sailing
- Reinforced nose to prevent damage from mast impacts
- Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
- Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
- Multiple footstrap options, from a beginner inboard to the sportier cruising position for all rider levels
- Intuitive Guide Pad ? the colour-coded EVA Pad works as guideline where to position your feet
They work great as beginner boards and shine with their enormous range of use, progressively unleashing their sporty potential the better you get! True all-round daggerboard funboards.
- Super stable beginner boards
- Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
- Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
- Colour coded full EVA Deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
- Carrying straps on the nose and tail
- Intuitive Guide Pad
|Size||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Volume (l)||Weight (kg)||Fin||Fin box||Rec. sail size||Ideal sail size|
|145||270||70||145||11,7||Ride 38 + Daggerboard||Powerbox||<10||4.5-9.0|
|165||275||75||165||12,5||Ride 38 + Daggerboard||Powerbox||<10||4.5-9.0|
|195||280||82,5||195||13,8||Ride 38 + Daggerboard||Powerbox||<10||4.5-9.0|