JP Free Foil Air 155l 2022
Inflatable Foil All-rounder for All
Easy ride, easy handling, easy control, easy transport, easy storage in its backpack. If you are looking for a great and user-friendly all-round foil board, then this is your go-to board. Be free and go FreeFoiling!
JP's popular and unique foil allrounders, the FreeFoil boards, now have an inflatable brother with 155 litres, featuring all the advantages of JP's hardboards. On top of this, it feels very smooth, cushioned and thus comfortable!
Additionally, it also features all the user-friendly advantages of inflatables boards: easy transport, easy storage and a durable outer skin. The sum of all its advantages plus its smooth ride make for a great and easy going all-round board for windsurf and wing foiling.
Based on our popular hardboards, the 155 has a very compact shape of only 183 cm length which means no limitations regarding the range of use: Cruise along, ride with or without straps, use a sail or a wing - it will feel great and fly comfortably in all conditions. The easy handling, control and smooth ride provide a wide range of use. You'll be surprised how much fun it is to play and perform on this board.
Advanced inflatable construction:
The Pre-Laminated Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch, Fibre Reinforced Stringers in deck and bottom and Welded Rails will surprise you with their stiffness.
3D Rail Stringer: This innovative solution connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam which makes this inflatable up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer has an increased glue overlap surface in the high stress standing area, improving the durability of the boards. Fibre reinforced deck and bottom stringers offer additional longitudinal stability and stiffness.
Welded Rail Technology: This heat welded connection was introduced two years ago and proved to be successful. It creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one and thus is superior to the standard gluing. This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer.
Hard Rails: In the tail, the specially developed, super clean hard rails are covered by a fibre reinforced layer of PVC cloth and create a smooth and efficient water release. Thus, the board picks up speed easily for take-off and touchdowns are smooth and controllable.
These technical features provide a direct feel. They are very strong - almost indestructible. Their extreme stiffness compared to 'normal' inflatables result in great performance and they come as close as possible to the feel and ride of hardboards.
Comfort: The soft hull is covered with a large, slip-proof EVA sheet for unmatched comfort and a safe stance. You also don't have to worry about mistakes anymore because you won't get hurt when falling on it - features which make them great beginner boards, too.
Size: Despite being short, the size is suitable for beginners because the width and volume provide stability and make your first experiences with foiling easy and forgiving.
Long Track Foil Plate: The board features a long G10 plate with an integrated carrying handle and long tracks (same length as on our hardboards) providing two big advantages: first, a wide range over which to adjust the position of the foil and secondly adding additional longitudinal stiffness to the hull. At the same time, this plate is not too long - thus you don't need an oversized bag and it can still be folded easily into a quite normal size SUP backpack.
Strap positions: Due to the multiple footstrap options you'll always find the right strap position for windsurf and wing foiling - no matter whether used with a short or a long fuselage.
The common 4 strap setup is the ideal version for regular windsurf foiling (long fuselage). In this setup the board tracks well and allows for an efficient windsurf-stance flight mode.
The centre 3 strap option is the best setup for winging when combined with every standard fuselage length. Alternatively, you can enjoy total freedom and "free-foil" strapless...
riders who look for an easy and comfortable board for all types of freeride windfoiling or winging or riders who are new to windfoil or wing foil and need some extra stability or riders who need the size and volume for their light wind home spot, where the board provides extra lift.
Transport and Storage: Rolled up, the board fits into a backpack - no more need for a car with roof rack for transport or a big garage for storage. In times when airlines are hesitant to accept windsurf equipment, fitting in a backpack is a major advantage!
ADDITIONALLY INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
* 4 Footstraps
* Pump adapter to inflate your inflatable wing with the same pump
* Repair set
* User manual
* Backpack with wheels
- Comfortable all-rounder
- Inflatable for windsurf foiling
- Great performance for an inflatable due to the stiff construction
- Inflatable for wing foiling
- Long foil track system with integrated bottom handle
Welded Seam Technology
- The Welded Seam Technology has been introduced two years ago and proved to be successful. The hot-air welding process creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one. Therefore this technology is superior to standard gluing (the plasticizers in PVC migrate over time weakening the strength of the chemical bond of the glue). This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer.
Foil Positions + Wing Option
- The strong construction is built to last and can take all the forces. The plate mount and the Tuttlebox fitting cover all needs and rider preferences. Being able to adjust not only the mast track, but the Foil as well, allows the rider to tune this board exactly to their own specific foiling style - and the scale helps you to locate the right position of the foil.
Transport and Storage
- Rolled up, the boards fit into a backpack - no more need for a car with a roof rack for transport or a big garage for storage. In times when airlines are hesitant to accept windsurf equipment, the boards' backpack dimensions are a major advantage!
Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch
- The 2 PVC layers make sure your JP Inflatable is 100% airtight. The Polyester 1000D fabric in between these PVC layers creates super durable composite stretch-resistant structure. The Triple Layer boards also come with fibre reinforced centre stringers in deck and bottom and - in combination with the Welded Rails - will surprise you with their stiffness.
- The 3D stringer is the most innovative solution to increase the stiffness of an inflatable board. It connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam. This makes the boards up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increases the glued overlap surface in the high-stress standing area, resulting in longer durability and more safety of the boards.
- The boards come with four easy-to-mount footstraps and offer strap positions for advanced riders and beginners (Magic Air, FunstAir Sport), respectably windsurf and wing (Wing Air and FreeFoil Air).
Tail Rail Edge
- Outstanding feature for an inflatable board: The specially developed, super clean hard rails are covered by a fibre reinforced layer of PVC cloth and create a smooth and efficient water release. Thus, the board planes freely, accelerates willingly and reaches good speed with little drag - similar as you know it from freeride hardboards.
Centred Carrying Straps
- Carrying strap in the middle of the deck so that everybody can carry the board on their own.