JP Foil Slate IPR 2022
LIGHTNING FAST AND FLYING HIGH
The FOIL SLATE is a top choice of the riders and the most flexible board in the market at the same time! For this reason, our shape was awarded the "SUP Paddlesports of the Year 2020" at the PaddleExpo, the biggest trade fair of paddle sports in the world. Werner Gnigler created this great shape for those who wanted to have an all-in-one water sports board. Please note: SUP Foil, SUP Surf Foil, SUP Downwind Foil, Wing Foil, Windsurf Foil, SUP Surf, SUP, Wing Surf and who knows what else can be tried with the Foil Slate! Stable, fast and reactive are the main strengths of the Foil Slates. Use the extra speed to glide across flat sections of the wave or to hit the lip with full power. The bottom shape features a V entry that flows into a deep single concave ending with a subtle V right at the center fin position. This ensures a smooth lift and an easy rail-to-rail transfer. Two US long track boxes are available for foil sports, allowing different foil positions based on the rider skills, the size of the foil and the use. On the other hand, the boards are equipped with a set of thruster fins and three FCS boxes for Stand-Up Paddle use. The FOIL SLATEs also come with strap plugs positioned for windsurf-foiling.
- Performance SUP surf shape with 3 fins setup
- Stable, fast and reactive
- Extra speed to glide across flat sections
- V entry that flows into a deep single concave ending with a subtle V right at the center fin position
- Stability for all kinds of riders
- Smooth lift and an easy rail-to-rail transfer
Paddlesports Product of the Year 2020: Stand Up Paddling
LONG US TRACK BOXES
- The strength of the track boxes is second to none - full deck to bottom PU blocks with multiple reinforcements covering our signature long US tracks for superior leverage to any forces a foil can throw at it.
- handle at the deck of the board supports easy carrying of your equipment.
- The US Long Track boxes allow different foil positions based on the rider's skills. To remember your individual foil setting, just use the scale printed on the board.
TAIL KICK PAD
- Supporting and guiding the foot in the perfect position when riding strapless. It helps to reduce the wetted surface for easy take-off and carefree tight turns.
- For a multisport range of use, the board comes with three fin boxes to tune the board fitting to your personal needs.
|MODEL||LENGTH||WIDTH||VOLUME||WEIGHT||FIN||FIN BOX||REC. SAIL SIZE||IDEAL SAIL SIZE|
|7'8"x29"||236cm||74cm||112l||8.5kg||Center RTM R7 + 2x RTM R7||2x Long track box + 3x FCS||<6.0||4.0 - 5.5|
|8'2"x30"||249cm||76cm||128l||8.9kg||Center RTM R7 + 2x RTM R7||2x Long track box + 3x FCS||<6.7||4.0 - 6.5|
|8'10"x31"||269cm||79cm||145l||10.2kg||Center RTM R7 + 2x RTM R7||2x Long track box + 3x FCS||<7.2||4.5 - 7.0|