Gaastra Matrix 2022
There is no need for cambers, when you're aiming for pure performance and maximum speed - the Matrix combines a locked-in racing feeling with ease of use. The race-oriented outline with a small sail head features a redesigned batten configuration and lowered clew position, which increases the sail's controllability. Our development team introduced redesigned continuous luff panels, which flatten the profile slightly and enhance the performance and reduce back hand pressure together with the shortened boom length. A new panel layout features a more compact window eliminating unnecessary seams and weight. The result is an impressively performing no-cam sail that combines speed and ease of use to perfection.
Our goal is to provide every surfer with the perfect sail for his or her demands, which is why we implement the right materials and features for each application area. Depending on the sail model we use the suitable combination of different materials of highest quality to achieve the perfect mix of lightness, durability, power and handling. Quality, advanced technology and innovation means everything to us and each step in the development process is extensively planned to offer unique windsurfing performance.
NO-CAM PERFORMANCE DESIGN
Performance of a race-oriented sail paired with ease of use and smooth batten rotation of a no-cam construction
MODERATE TENSION PROFILE
Moderate tension already leads to the perfect trim, which makes rigging of the Matrix extremely convenient.
- To get the best possible colour for the longest possible time, we have invested heavily in our film over the past season. The result is outstanding colour that won't fade no matter what you do to it.season. The result is outstanding colour that won't fade no matter what you do to it.
- The best in the business and the best for us. We have been working closely with dimension to ensure we have the toughest sails on the market including our top of the line 4MIL X-Ply which is lighter and stronger than ever before.
CONTINUOUS LUFF PANELS
- Two continuous luff panels ensure a strong and efficient load distribution.
DACRON LUFF PANEL
- A Dacron panel next to the mast sleeve allows the Matrix to power up smoothly.
COMPACT WINDOW DESIGN
- A more compact sail window provides great visibility, while eliminating unnecessary seams and interferences with other materials.
INTEGRATED BATTEN TECHNOLOGY
- All battens above the boom are integrated into the overlapping panels for maximized symmetry and stability.
The GA Vario top will not slip. Designed for maximum performance the GA vario top is easy to use and strong enough for the PWA. With set and forget system that means you only have to adjust it once.
Reinforcement Batten Pocket
Light and durable reinforced area, to help protect against all types of wear and tear!
This heavy duty reinforcement area through the windows on the wave sails gives solid durability at these critical areas.
Quick, easy elasticated system that keeps sails roll up nice and tidy. Perfect when storage space is at a premium.
A redesign that makes the fold flow much easier. It is clean and just how it needs to be: Perfection!
A simple pocket on the top of the luff sleeve allows to to store away any excess webbing from your Vario Strap. No more flapping Vario Tops in the GA Sails range.
This little add-on for the top cap on the Vario Tops protects the adjustable webbing from breaking down from wear and tear on rough ground.
Our refined clew patch provides the ultimate in strength and durability. It also protects the stitching with the new styling features.
|5.7||421||178||400 - 430||19/21||22||7||Adj.||0||Gaastra 80/70/50 RDM-SDM||4.1 kg|
|6.2||442||183||430||21||12||7||Fixed||0||Gaastra 80/70/50 RDM-SDM||4.2 kg|
|6.7||455||193||430||21||26||7||Fixed||0||Gaastra 80/70/50 RDM-SDM||4.4 kg|
|7.2||473||201||460||25||14||7||Fixed||0||Gaastra 80/70/50 RDM-SDM||4.5 kg|
|7.7||483||209||460||25||24||7||Fixed||0||Gaastra 80/70/50 RDM-SDM||4.7 kg|
|8.4||504||217||490 - 460||29/25||14 - 44||7||Fixed||0||Gaastra 80/70/50 RDM-SDM||5 kg|
|Versandgewicht ca.:||6,00 Kg|