Fanatic Wing Set Aero Lift 2400/300
- MID ASPECT
- Reduced Weight
- Reduced Drag
- Fully Interchangable
- Safe connection
- Glued + screwed
Modern mid aspect design with wider chord and lifty profile offering earliest take-off and incredibly easy flying behaviour
Carbon front and back wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
New masts and fuselages with 19.5% weight reduction compared to previous AL masts/fuselage combos
New mast profile with 14% drag reduction
New Fuselages with highly improved trim and playfulness
Adjustable back wing position on the 78cm "All-round" Fuselage to adapt to conditions and rider level
M8 & M6 Torx screws plus tools
Wings and fuselages fully interchangeable between Aero Carve, Aero High Aspect, Aero Lift and the Flow wings with the new mount. Opening the world for higher speeds for winging with the Flow 1000 for example
Fuselages with extra large mounting area without pockets for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread - without getting stuck
Individual tuning through supplied wedges - changes angle of attack
New base plate with higher walls and glued + screwed connection of mast and plate for "one-piece" connection and maximum durability
Our new Aero Lift Wing is designed for the easiest access to the sensation of flying above the water with a foil - regardless of previous watersports experience or your size or weight
Passive take-offs and stable flights are the qualities we had in mind when designing the new Aero Lift 2400, our ultimate flight guarantee for every entry level rider. With 110cm of span, a wider chord and a very lifty profile, the wing takes off at lowest speeds and just keeps flying through wind holes and all your early manoeuvres. Incredible stability guarantees a quick learning curve, yet the impressive speed and glide of a wing for that size will let you enjoy the Aero Lift for much longer than just the first few sessions. It's a wing you'll keep in your quiver for the light days and for anyone else you're going to hook up with your new passion.
The Aero Lift 2400 is designed with our 300cm back wing and the wings are best matched with our 78cm fuselage for the ultimate lift and flying stability.
Combine the Aero Lift with our AL 3.0 Mast & Fuselage for the best deal of performance, weight and durability:
Our design Team hasn't only been testing on the water for months, the engineers behind our foils have also been analysing and simulating the forces, speeds and different angles of hydrodynamic flow in key Foiling situations and developed a new mast profile and fuselages with optimized drag behaviour and improved overall trim. The AL 3.0 masts and fuselages have been reduced massively in weight without compromising stiffness and ease of use. Instead, they add playfulness and adjustability for your progression.
Choose your mast and fuselage lengths depending on your skills, preferred discipline and the conditions:
- 60cm - special size for shallow waters
- 75cm - All-round / Entry / Freestyle Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
- 82cm - All-round / Surf / Freestyle / Downwind "One for all" mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for sur?ng and swell. Prone and SUP Foilers in medium surf. Freestyle Windsurf Foilers.
- 90cm- Freeride / Surf / Downwind Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop, surf and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
- 68cm - "Advanced" - Surf / Freestyle Advanced Wing Foilers looking for a playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers.
- 78cm - "All-round" - Entry / Freeride / Pump Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level, as well as Wingers with race ambitions. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities.
- 90cm - "Windsurf" - All-round Windsurf Foilers of all levels looking for an easy and stable ride with great control also at higher speeds.
|SIZE||FRONT WING SIZE||BACK WING SIZE||FRONT WING SPAN||FRONT WING ASPECT RATIO||FUSELAGE OPTIONS||MAST OPTIONS||MAST MOUNTING||FRONT WING SCREWS||BACK WING SCREWS|
|Aero Lift 2400||2400 cm²||300 cm²||1110 cm||5.1||68cm / 78cm (Wing / SUP / Prone), 90cm (Windsurf)||68, 75, 82, 90cm||Track Foil Mount||M8 X40 Torx||M6 X20 Torx|
|Versandgewicht ca.:||1,00 Kg|