Ensis Score Wing 2021
The SCORE is for everyone who wants to feel pure passion on the water - from discoverers to the pro. The ENSIS wings are well-known for their high performance and the SCORE will amaze you with its power and stability. It will get you foiling in barely any wind while staying extremely stable and controllable even in the stormiest conditions. The aspect ratio of each size has been specifically designed to provide both great power, for starts and upwind performance, and uncompromised manoeuvrability. The windows consist of an exclusive tempered feature, with perfect elasticity to retain the high performance of the wing.
- For discoverer to the pro The SCORE is ultra stable in flight, it is light in the hands and has incredible power and propulsion for starting, going upwind and jumping. Ideal for everyone, from the first discovery to the crazy professional level.
- High performance with clear view The windows are made of an exclusive tempered film, featuring an elasticity as equal as possible to the one of the canopy. The high performance of the ENSIS wing remains unchanged.
- Amazing power in little wind The SCORE provides an incredible low end power, getting you going in barely any wind. The engineered stiffness of the leading edge allows for very direct control, which makes pumping in low wind easy. The wing span is designed to keep the tips away from water.
- Amazing control in strong wind The engineered rigidity of the leading edge and the tensioned canopy give you all the stability and control you need in stormy conditions.
- Easy manoeuvres Direct control, stability, a neutral feeling while depowering - all these characteristics of the SCORE support you in your manoeuvres and make them as easy as possible.
- Like a friend by your side The canopy is tensioned by design, eliminating flutter when depowering. You'll appreciate the direct response from your input together with the silence when heading downwind letting the the wing simply fly in the wind by your side.
- Perfectly placed handles The wide handles are exactly where they need to be. As a discoverer, you intuitively hold the ENSIS Wing correctly.
- Best quality, precise processing ENSIS wings are built with the highest quality materials precisely processed. This ensures an extremely robust, light, and durable wing.
- Small package, easy transport The SCORE can be folded very small and is easily carried in a practical bag.
- Durable windows The revolutionary ENSIS windows are made of an exclusive tempered film, tested and approved as highly durable in the cold Swiss winter and in the tropics.
- Pack approved windows The ENSIS window material can be packed into a small bag without compromising its performance, integrity or durability.
- Robust and light canopy ENSIS wings are made using the highest quality fabric available on the market?Tejin 3×3 canopy material. The canopy is a triple ripstop made in Japan proven to have the best stiffness to weight ratio and
- Stiff and soft handles Made of a plastic stiffener covered with EVA inside a soft yet heavy duty external tubular webbing. The handles are reinforced with triple stitches at each connection with the strut providing a very direct control.
- Resistant front tube The leading edge is reinforced against abrasion at every segment?s connection, specifically in the wing tip area where heavy duty material is used.
- Reinforced trailing edge The trailing edge features a dyneema rope, making it increasingly resilient and long lasting while also greatly reducing flutter.
- Strut bladder perfectly placed The strut bladder is locked in front preventing any unwanted movement of the bladder inside the strut when the wing is deflated.
- Fast one pump system The strut auto inflates and deflates using two valves with a wide hose diameter of 9mm enabling quick inflation and deflation
- High quality seams The leading edge and strut closing seam are built with an added reinforcement layer of insignia, using the highest resistance thread made in the UK. This enables the ENSIS wings to have the most rigid frame possible.