Duotone Slick Wing 2022 CC6: mint/grey 6.5m²
Duotone Slick Wing 2022
FREERIDE / FREESTYLE / WAVE & DOWNWIND - "ONE FOR ALL"
The Slick is the most versatile wing in the range, easy to fly, intuitive handling and incredible stability no matter the conditions or how you choose to ride!
Wave / Downwind
Ease of Use
- BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - INTUITIVE HAND POSITIONING AND NEUTRAL DRIFT PLUS DEPOWER DUE TO THE INTUITIVE HAND POSITIONING, THE HANDLING OF THE WING IS SUPER EASY. IT OFFERS A VERY NEUTRAL DRIFT AND PLENTY OF DEPOWER.
- DIRECT AND EFFICIENT THE STEERING/HANDLING OF THE SLICK IS VERY DIRECT AND THE POWER DELIVERY VERY EFFICIENT, WITHOUT NEEDING A LOT OF STRENGTH.
- BETTER STABILITY AND UPWIND ABILITY COMPARED TO PREVIOUS MODELS, THE STABILITY AS WELL AS THE UPWIND ABILITY ARE IMPROVED.
- MINI BOOM ON CENTRE STRUT (ONE LENGTH FITS ALL SIZES) THE MINI BOOM CONNECTING TO THE CENTRE STRUT IS OFFERING A VERY EASY HANDLING AND FITS TO ALL SIZES.
- REDUCED WING-SPAN THE OVERALL WING-SPAN IS REDUCED TO ACHIEVE AN EVEN EASIER HANDLING OF THE SLICK.
- UPDATED WINDOW GEOMETRY FOR BETTER VISIBILITY THE UPDATED WINDOW GEOMETRY NOW GUARANTEES BETTER VISIBILITY IN ALL SORTS OF RIDING SITUATIONS.
The all-new Slick is designed around the Mini Boom concept, this offers some unique advantages over other wings on the market. This system gives you all the control of a boom, along with all the benefits of a centre strut. You get improved control over the profile and luffing stability, plus a much more integrated connection to the wing itself through the Mini Boom. You can choose between aluminium or carbon booms, and one size fits all the wings. Dihedral angles on wings are critical, the team spent a long time working out the best angle to offer the maximum stability when riding using the front handle. The canopy tension has been tuned to offer the maximum power with an absolute minimum of flutter. The window shape has also been refined to provide unrivalled visibility without making it larger than it needs to be. The Slick is our latest project, and many riders will be impressed by the performance advantages, but why should you choose the Slick over the Echo or the Unit? The Slick is the versatile all-rounder in the range, being the most innovative and most advanced design out there. It is perfect for beginners and experts alike and is the go-to wing for most riders. If you want a wing that can do it all, is forgiving and easy to fly, while being packed with the latest technology and a perfect blend between simple and elaborate, the Slick is the ideal choice for you.
- PACKING SIZE SLICK The whole setup is easy and fast to rig and packs down small, which makes it the perfect travel companion.
- BOOM MOUNTING SLICK The Mini Boom is simply inserted into the webbing on the back of the strut and then pushed into the connection for the boom front, which is additionally secured by two retainer Velcro straps. Installing the Mini Boom only takes a few seconds and the inflation pressure guarantees a solid and intuitive handling sensation.
- WING GEOMETRY SLICK Moderate dihedral of the leading edge with a solid frame of front tube diameter and strut, plus finely tuned profile and canopy tension make the Slick powerful and incredibly efficient to get up and going, while also behaving really neutral and lightweight when depowered or held on the front handle on the wave or during downwinders.
- BOOM SLICK Our innovative Mini Boom on center strut design combines the best of both worlds in one wing - infinite hand placement and ease of handling for all types of freeride and freestyle moves, with neutral drift and floating ability of a strut wing for effortless surfing and downwinders.
- WINDOW SLICK WINDOWS are super helpful and an important safety benefit, whether you're cruising around in traffic or surfing swells downwind.
- BATTENS SLICK BATTENS reduce fluttering and drag to a minimum, therebye improving the wind range. They also assist the Slick in it's upwind ability, for safety, versatility and increased top end performance.
- WING SPAN SLICK Shorter wing span plays a major role for the Slicks efficiency. The shorter span doesn't only leave more room for maneuvers and wing rotations, the Slick can also be held more upright during flight and while pumping up onto the foil. This makes the Slick catch the wind more efficiently and ultimately lets you pump onto the foil and fly with a smaller wing.
|SIZE||WINDRANGE (KTS)||WEIGHT||MAX INFLATION PRESSURE*||REC. LEASH SIZE|
|2.5||25-45||1.34 kg||9.5 PSI||4" (M)|
|3||20-40||1.52 kg||9 PSI||4" (M)|
|3.5||16-35||1.72 kg||8 PSI||4" (M)|
|4||14-30||1.87 kg||7.5 PSI||4" (M)|
|4.5||12-28||2.0 kg||7 PSI||4" (M)|
|5||10-25||2.15 kg||7 PSI||5" (L)|
|5.5||9-22||2.29 kg||6.5 PSI||5" (L)|
|6||8-20||2.5 kg||6 PSI||5" (L)|
|6.5||7-18||2.65 kg||6 PSI||5" (L)|
|7||6-16||2.77 kg||6 PSI||5" (L)|
|Shipping class:||2,00 Kg|