Cabrinha Code Wood Wing Board 2022
The fresh new CODE board nods to the fast developing sport of Wingsurfing.
The Code builds off the successful Macro design offering an incredibly fast lifting maneuverable platform to get you up and riding in a flash. Premium materials make for an exceptionally lightweight & durable board that allows direct control from rider through to the foil.
From first starts through to aerial freestyle and wave riding, the Code has been designed with the future of Wingsurfing at the forefront.
- Full premium EVA deck pad
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Nose keel to flat section
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick tail with release channels for earlier flight and easy pumping
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Bamboo composite construction
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- 12 inch adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: 4pcs m3x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).
Short & compact
- An incredibly manoeuvrable wing board with a high volume for starts and a small board feel when flying.
- An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core with durable composite sandwich construction results in an incredibly lightweight board.
- Strategic UD Carbon deck stringer adds stiffness and durability, resulting in a high performing premium wing board.
- Release channels allow early takeoff via a reduced water surface tension with the board.
FLEXI HEX® PACKAGING
- All of our directional boards ship within the Flexi Hex® packaging material. With an overall brand target to reduce on plastic waste and single use products, we have incorporated Flexi Hex in our shipping to not only further protectthe products during transportation, but to also provide the customers with a product that can be re used multiple times when traveling and packing.
industry standard foil mount
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators.
|Kategorie:||Foil Foiling Only Wing Board SUP Foil|
|Versandgewicht ca.:||16,00 Kg|