Airush Free Wing Air 2020 orange
"GREAT STABILITY AND CONTROL FOR ALL KIND OF USER"
This is an all-around wing that's easy to use.
It's especially controllable when overpowered and efficient when pumping in light wind due to the generous strut diameter which solidifies the frame's stiffness. The wing is surprisingly stable when luffed in the neutral position, making it ideal for downwinders and carving.
Optimal for wingfoil beginners to down-the-line wave riders.
- NEW HOW TO ARTICLES Learn more about Wingfoiling with our how-to articles created by Starboard and Airush experts. Starting from explaining about different parts of the wing components, how to inflate/deflate the wing, safety tips, to how to repair a FreeWing Air.
- NEW ALL-ROUND WING, EXTRA COMFORT FOR ALL KIND OF USERS
- NEW EXTENDED WINDOWS FOR A MUCH LARGER FIELD OF VISION
- NEW WINGTIPS ARE ANGLED INWARD FOR LARGER SIZE 5, 6, and 7
- NEW THICKER, SOFTER, WIDE SPANNING HANDLES For micro trimming at speed
- NEW KEVLAR REINFORCEMENT IN THE MOST CRITICAL AREA
- NEW ANGLED HANDLES Angled handles for convenience getting started and to perform jibes and maneuvers.
- NEW LEASH CUFF SYSTEM The included leash has a cuff system that allows you to strap in with only one hand.
- NEW HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT POINTS The harness lines reduce fatigue in the arms, allowing you to ride for longer periods.
- NEW CENTRAL STRUT AIR VALVE ON LARGER SIZE 5, 6, AND 7
- NEW STRUT REINFORCEMENT Smart localized strut reinforcements for added durability and minimum wing weight.
- NEW HOSE CLAMP ANOTHER INNOVATION FOR YOUR SAFETY
CLICK HERE to see all how-to articles
We focused on reduced arm pressure and extra comfort when riding for long periods of time. Every size has been precisely designed to achieve maximum control and performance. Optimal for wingfoil beginners to down-the-line wave riders.
High-visibility windows allows safety in crowds - the more you see, the safer you'll be!
The inward angled wingtips on the 5, 6, and 7 m2 sizes to keep the tips out of the water when starting or overpowered.
The Kevlar, found in a bulletproof vest, is put in the most critical area to protect the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight.
For you to deflate the larger wings faster and easier.
The hose clamp is used to isolate the air pressure in the central strut and leading edge. In the event of leaking bladder, the clamp ensures that some air remains in the wing.
OPEN THE HOSE CLAMP WHEN INFLATING / DEFLATING: To open the hose clamp, push on the lever to allow the clamp to open.
CLOSE THE HOSE CLAMP DURING WING SESSION: To close the hose clamp, squeeze the clamp together while feeling the teeth ratchet until clamp feels tight.
|MODEL||ASPECT RATIO||WING RANGE (KNOTS)||RECOMMENDED PSI|
|2qm||2.37||28 - 50+||7|
|3qm||2.37||20 - 40||6|
|4qm||2.24||13 - 35||6|
|5qm||1.98||11 - 28||5|
|6qm||1.74||9 - 24||4|
|7qm||1.74||8 - 20||4|
|Shipping class:||5,00 Kg|